Why aren't we chasing...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
jonnyfive
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Gary Clayton

Post by jonnyfive »

Matt, I'm sure you're not a nasty person. In fact, your recent comments: 'Fly my pretties, fly'; 'Help a brother out'; Kudos etc; mark you out as a bit of a bespectacled teenage saddo. That's fine. But please ask the nearest adult and they will tell you that the term 'black b*stard' is grossly offensive. Take it from me that me that you have said the wrong thing here.
"Also, stands aren't sentient."
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

I think you will find Matt is some distance from a teenage saddo (though possibly a rigger ;-) )
Im sure he will book himself on an EO course (full of remorse) on Monday.
Perhaps you should grow a thicker skin?
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Well said Fletch, not a rigger, ATC (Ops) but I did always get on well with techie types, mainly during games of Pods or Freckles.
I had to read line two twice, my car is also referred to as EO (Electric Orange, it's a Focus ST) and I wondered how on Earth you knew that.

Thicker skin, I'm saying nothing.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

jonnyfive wrote:Matt, I'm sure you're not a nasty person. In fact, your recent comments: 'Fly my pretties, fly'; 'Help a brother out'; Kudos etc; mark you out as a bit of a bespectacled teenage saddo. That's fine. But please ask the nearest adult and they will tell you that the term 'black b*stard' is grossly offensive. Take it from me that me that you have said the wrong thing here.
Says the bloke with a username derived from a terrible '80s robot movie.

Do you know what irony is? Janet does.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

ferrarilover wrote:I had to read line two twice, my car is also referred to as EO (Electric Orange, it's a Focus ST) and I wondered how on Earth you knew that.
Matt.
Just make sure you sign that self-study CD out from the T&D gimps and put the ticks in the right boxes (assuming that's still what they use) :lol: :lol:
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

Rigger...? T&D gimps....? Have I stumbled across an inappropriate website? :O
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

Have i opened a thread in 1976? I'm not a big believer in the 'thought police' and don't much appreciate the current clamour for political correctness, but i do think that particular comment was perhaps sailing a little close to the wind? No offence.

As for an answer to the question, i'm not sure it's a big mystery? We have no money. And signing players, especially quality ones, tends to require spending some.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."