Grandstand update!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Grandstand update!

Post by Yellow4life »

Great news that planning permission has now been granted for the new grandstand

http://mobile.torquayunited.com/runtime ... Id=2175424
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

That is good news can't wait now to see the finished project.

However I do have to say I feel we have bee ripped off by the vendors of the current grandstand. I mean it hasn't lasted that long has it. I'm wondering if we had any sort of guarantee when we purchased it, does anyone still have the receipt?
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

No idea, I go in popside.

P.s. Sorry the link is in a mobile version
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

Dave_Pougher wrote:That is good news can't wait now to see the finished project.

However I do have to say I feel we have bee ripped off by the vendors of the current grandstand. I mean it hasn't lasted that long has it. I'm wondering if we had any sort of guarantee when we purchased it, does anyone still have the receipt?
I seem to recall that we took it from the old Buckfastleigh racecourse in the 1920s. Which probably means we paid a couple of hundred pounds for it and, here we are, 80-90 years on and its not doing the job. Sue the people who sold it to us I say!!
Phil

Another marathon beckons!
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

Does anyone have access to the plans? We may need a Application number to search for them in the Council website - that's what we have to do here in Oxfordshire, anyway?
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Fantastic news! The planning pictures look brilliant! Glad to see the gap will be filled! http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 24,00.html
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.