Pickler in the League 2 team of the year...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
AndyC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Pickler in the League 2 team of the year...

Post by AndyC »

Congrats to the big fella!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 18,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Huge congratulations to him. Totally deserved too, he's had an incredible season.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

well done pickles! inspirational at the back, and a great presence at set pieces now too, fully deserved
still keeping the faith
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Indeed, fully deserved!

Loving the picture on the OS aswell, looks like his head has punctured the ball!! :rofl:
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

The guy called Guy gets my vote when I fill in the POTS slip at the Wycombe game. :-D
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

They must've been having a good laugh in the office when they chose that picture! Well deserved honour though, more of the same for at least 5 more games please Mr Branston!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

Branstonbauer fully deserved. :-D
Bigman
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Bigman »

Congrats to Branno, a fitting honour for his displays this season. Last Gulls to achieve that were David Graham and Alex Russell in 2004. Let's hope the season ends the same way, but Guy sticks around longer after the fact than those two did (not a dig at them I hasten to add).
Silvergull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Silvergull »

Bigman wrote:Congrats to Branno, a fitting honour for his displays this season. Last Gulls to achieve that were David Graham and Alex Russell in 2004. Let's hope the season ends the same way, but Guy sticks around longer after the fact than those two did (not a dig at them I hasten to add).
Didn't Aggy play a futher 2 full seasons with us after first winning if (promotion season then relegation). no disrespect to Pickler, but I hope he's not here in a playing capacity in 3 seasons time.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Silvergull wrote: Didn't Aggy play a futher 2 full seasons with us after first winning if (promotion season then relegation). no disrespect to Pickler, but I hope he's not here in a playing capacity in 3 seasons time.
According to his twitter, he's being doing his coaching badges; I think he'll make a pretty good coach in the future. I'd like to see him do some youth coaching first, obviously, maybe with us?
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
yellow
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by yellow »

Bigman wrote:Congrats to Branno, a fitting honour for his displays this season. Last Gulls to achieve that were David Graham and Alex Russell in 2004. Let's hope the season ends the same way, but Guy sticks around longer after the fact than those two did (not a dig at them I hasten to add).
And that is a measure of his achievement.

Well done to the big man. When it comes from your fellow pros it means so much more.

What seemed a strange signing at the time has turned out to be one of Buck s better decisions.
"A day without football is a day lost" (Ernst Happel)
"Look at the (Plainmoor) stars, Look how they shine for you, And everything you do, Yeah they were all yellow" (C. Martin)