Predictor

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
TUFC92
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Predictor

Post by TUFC92 »

So with 5 games left to go, what does everyone think the final table will look like? Link below to the BBC league two predictor...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm

This is my prediction
Attachments
table.png
table.png (15.6 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

thats clever mate, i'll see if i cant upload mine when i have a go in a few minutes

cheers
still keeping the faith
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

Mine had us ONE bloody point off the play-offs. Thanks Football League! :@ :@ :@ :@
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

damn mine puts us 8th at end of season, gone for wins v vale, burton, lose to wycombe and draws at rotherham and home to chesterfield, not an unreasonable set of results i dont think?
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

couldnt work out the upload bit, but if we can turn one of my draws into a win, or equalise v wycombe then we'll surge past gills on gd and into a playoff with shrewsbury!!
still keeping the faith
gulls_aloud
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by gulls_aloud »

We came 8th when I did it... :'(
TUFC92
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by TUFC92 »

bixieupnorth wrote:couldnt work out the upload bit, but if we can turn one of my draws into a win, or equalise v wycombe then we'll surge past gills on gd and into a playoff with shrewsbury!!
If you just do a screenshot, and cut the bit out you want on paint, you can save it to your documents, and use the upload attachments part when you do a new post :)

I think I had us losing to Vale, drawing with Rotheram and Chesterfield, and beating Wycombe and Burton, which I didn't think was to un-realistic either.
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

be amazed if Gillingham finished as low as that. They are in decent form and have a lovely run of home fixtures. Morecambe, Macclesfield and Barnet. Hard to see them not getting a minimum of 7 points there. Won thier last few away, Rotherham hit and miss, could easily win there, before a last game of the season at already promoted and fuelled up Chesterfield.
salmiakki
Trialist
Trialist

Post by salmiakki »

Mine came out with Chesterfield, Bury, Shrewsbury followed by Wycombe, Torquay, Accy and Gillingham. Barnet and Stockport down. This is based on us finishing with 3 wins and 2 draws (missing the autos by 4 points).
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

I have only gone up to 45 games...

I have Chesterfield as Champions already, and Bury taking the 2nd place automatic promotion spot.

The then have

Wycombe 74 points
Torquay 72 points
Stevenage 72 points
Gillingham 72 points
Accrington 72 points
Shrewsbury 72 points
Port Vale 69 points

Last game of the season, Wycombe at home to Southend, so I think they will take 3rd spot for sure.

Stevenage are at home to Bury (draw)
Chesterfield at home to Gillingham (Chesterfield win)
Accrington at home to Barnet (Accy win)
Shrews at home to Oxford (Shrews win or at least a draw)

No presure on us, but come last day of the season the fact we drew against Port Vale could mean we get knocked out the play offs.
gulls_aloud
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by gulls_aloud »

Just had another go, and am pleased to report a big improvement on my prediction of 8th last time. We were in the automatics going into the last game, where even a loss against Rotherham still left us in 5th (meeting Port Vale in the play offs). We CAN do this!!!!!