Torquay Trip

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

dont like molloys or applebys at all, i'd pick the union every day, big screen out the back, great outdoor covered smoking area and geoff!!
still keeping the faith
Vale Fan In Peace
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Leon Constantine

Post by Vale Fan In Peace »

The Union is now on the list. What is The Attic like on a Saturday night?
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Dark with lots of spiders :lol:
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

Southampton Gull wrote:Dark with lots of spiders :lol:
Made me larff
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

Vale Fan In Peace wrote:The Union is now on the list. What is The Attic like on a Saturday night?
Never been there myself but it depends what music you are into to be honest. I would suggest Mambos for one.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

united09 wrote: Never been there myself but it depends what music you are into to be honest. I would suggest Mambos for one.
Union Inn without a doubt. Very popular after the game with home and away supporters. Geoff the Landlord is a Gashead (Bristol Rovers fan) but we the regulars can handle that.

Bus stop is right outside the bar window and the 31 bus is a 10 minute ride to the Strand/Harbourside. Then it's take your pick from numerous tottie filled drinking establishments including two Wetherspoons. Don't be in your football shirts in either of them as the dicks on the door in their Construction Industry Hi Vis PPE will refuse entry.
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

I liked The Union, give me a proper pub instead of a club any day. I wondered in there on me lonesome to find the 'usband who had abandoned his heavily pregnant missus at half time to find somewhere to watch the rugby :whip: =D The customers were very friendly and one gent gave up his seat.
A proper boozer :-D
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

HRG wrote:I liked The Union, give me a proper pub instead of a club any day. I wondered in there on me lonesome to find the 'usband who had abandoned his heavily pregnant missus at half time to find somewhere to watch the rugby :whip: =D The customers were very friendly and one gent gave up his seat.
A proper boozer :-D

What did you wonder in there? :rofl:
Dave

HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Southampton Gull wrote:
What did you wonder in there? :rofl:
Wondering what kind of git leaves his 7 month+ pregnant wife alone at a football match :lol:
Damn! I double checked and everything.
*wandered.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

depends if yr into yr ale, cos crown and sceptre is pretty damn good before the game and only a short stroll to ground
still keeping the faith