Chesterfield made all ticket

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Chesterfield made all ticket

Post by Yellow4life »

Just confirmed on OS...with more information released tomorrow, this obviously wont affect season ticket holders and fans who have a special ticket given to them from a few games ago- they will have first option to buy.

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 35,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gullsflyinghigh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by gullsflyinghigh »

Great to see the club have acted swiftly on this, bodes for a better outcome than the Crawley game!
Would also prevent other Chesterfield fans being in the home ends, if we've got something to play for this should be a full house.
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Nothing really said by Chesterfield fans last night which surprised me since they wanted more tickets. The Chesterfield fans who missed out on tickets having already booked accomodation will be disappointed but nevermind.
It would be a huge shame if it wasn't full gfh, but it should be so hoping for a great atmosphere.
My chances of making it are looking ok, if my cousin can't get us tickets then fair enough, but I'm hopeful. Either way I shall be enjoying a pleasant evening in Torquay. :)
tommygull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by tommygull »

Does anyone know whether season ticket holders can get the extra ticket over the phone and whether they are limited to 1 extra ticket.

Cheers
:( Tommy :)
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

Update here: http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 64,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

tommygull wrote:Does anyone know whether season ticket holders can get the extra ticket over the phone and whether they are limited to 1 extra ticket. Cheers
The wording is a bit convoluted but, my reading is:-

Season ticket/membership bods can buy 1 extra ticket (in addition to their usual entry) on Thurs/Fri/Sat, along with voucher holders who can only buy 1 ticket.

After that they are on general sale in the office and over the phone (from Monday) and there is no limit on how many tickets bought.

Of course I could be totally wrong :)
SantaCruzScotty
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kee

Post by SantaCruzScotty »

There might be a chance ill be going with my old man and girlfriend.

Any chances i would be able to get 3 tickets for it...or?
Torquay Till I Die!
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

gullsflyinghigh wrote:Great to see the club have acted swiftly on this, bodes for a better outcome than the Crawley game!
Would also prevent other Chesterfield fans being in the home ends, if we've got something to play for this should be a full house.
Apparently not, they've checked out our OS and will be trying to get any Devon based friends/relatives to get them tickets.
Not that I can talk. :Oops:
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

SantaCruzScotty wrote:There might be a chance ill be going with my old man and girlfriend.

Any chances i would be able to get 3 tickets for it...or?
PM me a picture of this girlfriend and an offer, and I'll think about helping you out.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

ferrarilover wrote: PM me a picture of this girlfriend and an offer, and I'll think about helping you out.

Matt.
I doubt his girlfried will want to bang you for the price of a ticket mate.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Why you got to lower the tone?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Your grovelling servant is here Your Royal Gingerness. :bow:

Ten lashes across my bare arse :whip: if I'm wrong, but is this not the romantic weekend planned in advance some time ago ?

It's good to know that the ticket arrangements are now suited to you being able to obtain the number you wish.

I now give due notice that I will be taking leave on the same day from my footman/corgi walking duties to attend the same event.

Yours in service Ma'am

Trojan 67
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Trojan 67 wrote:Your grovelling servant is here Your Royal Gingerness. :bow:

Ten lashes across my bare arse :whip: if I'm wrong, but is this not the romantic weekend planned in advance some time ago ?

It's good to know that the ticket arrangements are now suited to you being able to obtain the number you wish.

I now give due notice that I will be taking leave on the same day from my footman/corgi walking duties to attend the same event.

Yours in service Ma'am

Trojan 67
Well my hubby could splash out on posh restaurants and the theatre but he knows nothing makes me happier than a few beers and watching Torquay :-D
I'm hopeful that I shall be there and partaking in a beer or two in B&L pre-match.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

HRG wrote: Well my hubby could splash out on posh restaurants and the theatre but he knows nothing makes me happier than a few beers and watching Torquay :-D
I'm hopeful that I shall be there and partaking in a beer or two in B&L pre-match.
My observant eyes will be looking for "redhed'air", aka HRG (Her Royal Gingerness). :bow:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"