Present whereabouts of David Graham

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Present whereabouts of David Graham

Post by wivelgull »

Older contributors might be interested to know that David Graham has returned to Sheffield F.C. (First Divison of the Evo-Stik League). Before going further it is useful to understand that the Evo-Stik League is, in fact, the Northern Premier League and their First Division is what we would call the Second Division. On Tuesday in the Preliminary Round of the President's Cup Sheffield FC were defeated at home 3-5 in front of an attendance of 99. David Graham scored Sheffield's opening goal in the eleventh minute.
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

how can he make a wage from this?
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

So it's as professional as the football I watch on the green accross my road. Well at least he's playing :rofl:
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

He was at Ilkeston last season wasn't he? Suffered a serious leg injury, and then with Ilkeston possibly going bust now, he's moved on.

It's such a shame to see talent wasted like that..
pcm
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by pcm »

RussianGull wrote:how can he make a wage from this?
Beer Money ? ;-)
TORQUAY TILL I DIE....
nananana
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Micky Cave

Post by nananana »

David who...?
It's a sobering thought, but in a hundred years or less, every person that uses this site will be dead!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

HardofHerringGull wrote:David who...?

I'm sure you thought you were being funny...............but you weren't :rofl:
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
nananana
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by nananana »

SouthamptonGull wrote:
I'm sure you thought you were being funny...............but you weren't :rofl:

I get somewhat peeved about hearing about our ex players , especially when they seem to have fallen as low as David Graham has!

As for being funny...I suppose you would have had to have had as much wine as I had to see the fun in it! On the subject of fun though Dave, you wouldn't recognise if something was funny even if it came up and bit you on your arse! ;-)
It's a sobering thought, but in a hundred years or less, every person that uses this site will be dead!
jonnyfive
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Gary Clayton

Post by jonnyfive »

95% of site users would be interested in hearing about the whereabouts of this TUFC legend. The 5% is made up of youngsters who have not followed the Gulls for long, and you!

Very interested to hear about Woods, Graham and the signing of Adam Smith by Bournemouth.
"Also, stands aren't sentient."
nananana
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by nananana »

jonnyfive wrote:95% of site users would be interested in hearing about the whereabouts of this TUFC legend. The 5% is made up of youngsters who have not followed the Gulls for long, and you!

Very interested to hear about Woods, Graham and the signing of Adam Smith by Bournemouth.

Yes, people seem very interested. There are TEN posts on this subject...THREE of them being mine!

Last week we had a thread where all you had to do was put THREE words on a post...that thread got up to four or five pages; and is probably still going strong somewhere on this site. Now that's what I call a thread where 95% of site users are interested! :)
Chow Mein
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Bruno Meirelles

Post by Chow Mein »

David Graham was a class act in his spell with us, but sadly he only has himself to blame for wasting his talent.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I was going to be very abusive to HOHG about coming onto a thread when it was absolutely clear what it was about from the thread title, then, upon finding the exact content described, he still felt the need to let the world know he didn't care, rather than simply ignoring the thread.

But

Since he was complimentary about my 'three word story' thread, I shan't bother.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
nananana
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by nananana »

ferrarilover wrote:I was going to be very abusive to HOHG about coming onto a thread when it was absolutely clear what it was about from the thread title, then, upon finding the exact content described, he still felt the need to let the world know he didn't care, rather than simply ignoring the thread.

But

Since he was complimentary about my 'three word story' thread, I shan't bother.

Matt.

Phew...that was close! :lol:
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

Would love to see interviews with ex players on the OS sometime - the common consensus is that DG 'wasted' his talent. Would be interested to hear his take on it , whether he has regrets or whether he is happy with what he acheived. Am glad to see he is still playing, it would suggest he has a genuine love of the game as can't imagine it will be paying his bills...
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

He should have stayed with Torquay rather than going to Wigan. Imagine...we'd have stayed in League 1 that season, most likely. By now we'd be an established Championship team...
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.