Present whereabouts of David Graham

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
torbay bob
Trialist
Trialist

Post by torbay bob »

He may not be getting paid much in cash but the ground is behind a great real ale pub with a fantastic food menu esp. its sunday roast. Perhaps he is paid in kind. :lol:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

HardofHerringGull wrote:

I get somewhat peeved about hearing about our ex players , especially when they seem to have fallen as low as David Graham has!

As for being funny...I suppose you would have had to have had as much wine as I had to see the fun in it! On the subject of fun though Dave, you wouldn't recognise if something was funny even if it came up and bit you on your arse! ;-)

Having to read everything written on here, it becomes very tedious to read 4 consecutive posts by you making the same point and then having to reply to two members who complained about your repetitive posts. It's just a waste of my time, but I wouldn't expect you to care too much about that. Perhaps the next time you drink too much wine, it might be sensible to save posting any comments until you've sobered up a bit.

As for your personal remarks, I'll ignore them.

Glad to see the site is still an enjoyable outlet for you ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
pcm
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by pcm »

I was reading a Lincoln City fans website after David Graham joined them and they wanted fans from other clubs to post what they thought of him.

A particular post from a Sheffield Wednesday fan stood out a mile and personally for me summed it all up ,by saying if only David Graham could pass a pub as well as he could pass a football.
TORQUAY TILL I DIE....
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Watching him play in our promotion season was pure joy, he was a class act that year and I'd bet he didn't have a more enjoyable season than that.

I'm sure he's playing now for the love of the game, maybe hand in hand with a liking of a beer, but I'll always remember him as a quality player for us, one of the best finishers I've seen in a Torquay shirt.
Dave

Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Tufc were lucky to have David Graham in my view ,a player that should have enjoyed a long career at least,at championship level .

it was the right time for him to move when he left for wigan,off the back of a fantastic season for himself and the club,he went out on real high,the only shame for me is he came back on loan a shadow of the player that left.

As said above oen of the finest finishers ever to play in a tufc shirt,just nice to see him back playing after such an awful leg break.
Formerly known as forevertufc
nananana
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Micky Cave

Post by nananana »

SouthamptonGull wrote:
Having to read everything written on here, it becomes very tedious to read 4 consecutive posts by you making the same point and then having to reply to two members who complained about your repetitive posts. It's just a waste of my time, but I wouldn't expect you to care too much about that. Perhaps the next time you drink too much wine, it might be sensible to save posting any comments until you've sobered up a bit.

As for your personal remarks, I'll ignore them.

Glad to see the site is still an enjoyable outlet for you ;-)

Goodness gracious me Dave...two members complained about my repetitive posts. Just seen a programme about the children of Chernobyl and all the problems and operations they have had and will have for the rest of their lives...and guess what...they never COMPLAINED once! So, if indeed two members did complain to you about my so called repetitive posts...then they are pathetic. That is of course if anyone did complain!

I never said I had drunk too much, all I said was that I had been drinking wine! I haven't been drunk in roughly fourteen years!

So reading my so called four repetitve posts have been a waste of time for you. That must mean that every other post you have read must have been so enlightening...as you do not complain about them!

The remarks I made about you were not personal , but a bit of fun! But as iv'e said before...you wouldn't know what fun was if it came up and bit you on your arse!

Yes, this site is still an enjoyable outlet for me. So sadly, your bully-boy attitude( I remember what you said to that young lad in Boots&laces when he walked past you) may work wonders for some members of this site, but it doesn't mean Jack-Shit to me!

And yes I will continue to use this site untill The Organ Grinder stops me...and I will take no notice of The Monkey! ;-)
It's a sobering thought, but in a hundred years or less, every person that uses this site will be dead!
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Alright that's enough lads, think there's been a misunderstanding on both sides here with different types of humour. If this must continue please do so in private messages. Please respect Dave as an admin on this website, he is no "monkey" he spends the most time on this site keeping it fit for viewing since I travel a lot with my job and cannot do so as much as him.

Let's get this back on topic...
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

I didn't infer you were drunk, merely commenting in reply to your own words "had as much wine as I had", your description, not mine, the only reason I replied to your previous post was to explain why it was tedious having to read your posts. Two members did complain, and I DID have to reply, as I do with all matters such as this, however pathetic you might think their actions to be.

If you find fun in your description of somebody, seemingly at their expense, then it's plainly personal, but my whole intent with my previous post was to explain that it was tedious to others, as well as myself, to have to read the same thing over and over, no "bully-boy attitude" just forum etiquette, and I ended the post with a wink, to emphasise that it was such, you've clearly taken it the wrong way.

Again, I'll ignore the personal aspect of your post, and just plain old ask you if you'd think twice next time. :) <<<< ended with a smile.
Dave

nananana
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by nananana »

Louis wrote:Alright that's enough lads, think there's been a misunderstanding on both sides here with different types of humour. If this must continue please do so in private messages. Please respect Dave as an admin on this website, he is no "monkey" he spends the most time on this site keeping it fit for viewing since I travel a lot with my job and cannot do so as much as him.

Let's get this back on topic...

Fair enough Louis...well intercepted. :)
It's a sobering thought, but in a hundred years or less, every person that uses this site will be dead!
nananana
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by nananana »

SouthamptonGull wrote:I didn't infer you were drunk, merely commenting in reply to your own words "had as much wine as I had", your description, not mine, the only reason I replied to your previous post was to explain why it was tedious having to read your posts. Two members did complain, and I DID have to reply, as I do with all matters such as this, however pathetic you might think their actions to be.

If you find fun in your description of somebody, seemingly at their expense, then it's plainly personal, but my whole intent with my previous post was to explain that it was tedious to others, as well as myself, to have to read the same thing over and over, no "bully-boy attitude" just forum etiquette, and I ended the post with a wink, to emphasise that it was such, you've clearly taken it the wrong way.

Again, I'll ignore the personal aspect of your post, and just plain old ask you if you'd think twice next time. :) <<<< ended with a smile.

Fair enough Dave. It's obvious that we will continue (for some unknown reason) to be at loggerheads with each other, but next time let's just keep our disagreements to a dull roar shall we! :)

You have to admit though, that my posts certainly liven things up!!! :) <<<<<<<returning the smile