Brendan moore rumour

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Brendan moore rumour

Post by Glostergull »

I went to the match today and someone told me the following as all fact. Blisset gone. Ben Gerring on the p*** last night. Brendan moore going too in another deal.
Well we all know the Nathan Blisset story so i won't go into that.
Ben gerring. I doubt it very much. he couldn't have put in a display like that if he had a hangover. non of them shirked their duties today. they all put in a Brilliant shift
Brendan moore going. I asked someone who really is in charge and he said thats rubbish. he is happy here and not going anywhere unless a really big fee is offered and no one has offered anything. In case anyone else heard it
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Nice to see you at the game today, on todays evidence not sure who's signed him. We all know he's great shot stopper, and can be when on form a very good keeper, today his kicking was awful, I'd certainly fault him for goal no 5, didn't think he did great with their third goal either, although redeemed himself with a fantastic save at death.
Formerly known as forevertufc
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Thing is, the person telling you was Alan Merson, who knows about as much about the inner workings of our football club as he does about anything else; that is to say **** all.
How do we know this? Well why Merse was busy with his patented Random Torquay United Transfer Rumour Generator, which basically involves eating pieces of paper with players' names on, waiting two days, then pickling through his turds to come up with a unique insight, the rest of us were doing our usual.

Merry Christmas from your friends in north Wales, east Devon and the south coast.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
JamesxForrest
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Ruairi Keating

Post by JamesxForrest »

Hope someone puts in a big offer of Moore. I really don't rate him.
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

Any chance of this thread being discontinued? I don't think there are any more rumours surrounding Brendan Moore, unless he's not settled in Rochdale and misses the English Riviera?!