Wrexham v Torquay 6/1/18

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Yorkieandy wrote: 06 Jan 2018, 16:59 Late equaliser for Tranmere at Barrow makes the gap 12 points. CO needs to dump Owers and Kuhl and get someone in now who knows just what the **** hell managing a group of disparate footballers succesfully is all about. Then CO needs to give this man some real funds. I believe if this happened then it's not a forlorn hope. If not then the club are down now and potentially at risk of going under all together. It's all down to CO now to prove once and for all he wants this club to survive.
He doesn't
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

brucie wrote: 06 Jan 2018, 17:05 The signings this week were embarrassing - everyone knows it they were panic signings because we could not get anybody else.

I honestly believe that we might as well shut up shop. We are a well supported club at this level but are run by owners who patently obviously do not give a shit and are overseen by a fat useless numpty in Harrop.

It is a complete disgrace that we are all but relegated by the first week in January.

What are we now? about 15 points off safety?

Really it would be laughable if it wasn't so gut wrenching. We are a team that can't score a goal - EVER

Lock the doors, This lot are not worthy of support. Osborne, Harrop and co - **** THE LOT OF THEM.
The club aren't down yet Brucie but it needs Osborne to stop **** about, admit he made a managerial appointment gaffe and lose the pair of amateurs. Then appoint an experienced, well respected manager on a shit load of money for 4 months and then give him a shit load of money to get anybody and everybody half decent into the football club asap. Then survival is possible and it would indicate that Osborne does want the club to prosper.

Anything else and the club are already down. There is a second chance and it needs CO to do what he should have done after sacking Nico.

Like Dutchgull says though. We all know he doesn't want the club to survive. Some twigged pretty much straight away and some others are a bit simple.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

Dutchgull wrote: 06 Jan 2018, 17:06 He doesn't
"It's all down to CO now to prove once and for all he wants this club to survive"

Andy, Are you serious? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
DevonBee
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie
Watches from: Pop side

Post by DevonBee »

goody2449 wrote: 06 Jan 2018, 16:57 Shocking!!! no fight whatsoever, can't wait for this week's excuses from Owers!
It will be the normal bullshit from the dour miserable oaf, listen to him.......... and ask yourself......... would you be motivated by him ??????

>:(
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Rather than drag it out, I would rather the club fulfills its obligation to complete it's fixtures and then folds at the end of the season. We can then all move on with our lives.

Following United has never been easy but the last 5 years have been a waste of time.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

Burnhamgull wrote: 06 Jan 2018, 17:15 Rather than drag it out, I would rather the club fulfills its obligation to complete it's fixtures and then folds at the end of the season. We can then all move on with our lives.

Following United has never been easy but the last 5 years have been a waste of time.
My sentiments too. I shall not be back next season to see regional football.
Phil

Another marathon beckons!
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

I picked a fine year to do dry January. I want a drink to forget.
Hammdog2601
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by Hammdog2601 »

No fight in the team! No hope, no faith. Wish this was all a dream!
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Hammdog2601 wrote: 06 Jan 2018, 17:41 No fight in the team! No hope, no faith. Wish this was all a dream!
its not a dream.

its a 100% genuine nightmare.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

gullintwoplaces wrote: 06 Jan 2018, 17:31 I picked a fine year to do dry January. I want [highlight=yellow]a drink [/highlight]to forget.
you'd need more than one me ol' cock.....
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yorkieandy »

Did you manage to get there today Chris?
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Gloomy Gull »

Can't see a way back this time. If this were a boxing match the ref would stop the punishment :( :'( :engflag: - couldn't find a white flag!!
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

GO Interview: "Simple really, man marking at corner missing again just like last week" .. "Damage limitation at HT" .. "I'll get the stick tonight, but im not the one on the pitch" .. "Lets see how much everyone cares next week"

**** joke.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yorkieandy »

At half time 3-0 down it's not damage limitation. Negative ****. The goal difference the club has already puts other clubs at an extra point advantage so if it was 6-0 would it really make any more difference? In addition having a real go second half and maybe losing 3-2 or 4-2 and it's a chance of getting a draw at best and failing that a less goal difference than 3 against and nil for.

The bloke shouldn't be anywhere near a professional football club which is why he'll be manager next season i don't doubt. Utterly negative Hargreaves esque arse. Defending a 3 goal deficit. Pathetic.
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

But it's the first time Owers has referred publicly to the team building in the summer being the problem.