Ebbsfleet United v Torquay united 24/10/17

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Well Terry, when we were last in League 1, Eastleigh were in the Wessex League. Now we find ourselves performing worse than them in the same division. Seems your vertigo is precluding you from using your head instead of your arse in your thought process ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Hahahaha, I do believe you managed to get a nibble there Terry. Well done.

(I’m sure Dave will deny it, of course)

;-)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

No I don't think the fish are biting these days :}
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

brucie wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 13:19 Just like you still seem to be under the impression Nico was a good manager :whistle: ;-)
Ha, Brucie - it was you who coined the immortal and very appropriate phrase that (quote) 'Nicho was having to manage with one arm tied behind his back' - remember ?? ;-)
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Scott Brehaut wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 19:20 Hahahaha, I do believe you managed to get a nibble there Terry. Well done.

(I’m sure Dave will deny it, of course)

;-)
If he did manage to get a nibble he'd find me on his doorstep ready to show him the error of his ways, not a fist thumping Gala like they have in Guernsey when the talk moves onto not seeing any games.

Spose u fink dat wus a nibble, innit bruv? 😉
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Southampton Gull wrote: 25 Oct 2017, 23:17 The bubble won't burst, just a poor run of form according to a few of my mates. They always seem to spend a couple of years trying to go straight up before consolidating and waiting for the right time. They're still improving off field projects so I wouldn't worry too much about them sustaining the rise of the club.
Good to know that. They seemed to lose their way on the field last season. Having four different managers (Chris Todd, Ronnie Moore, Martin Allen, Richard Hill) obviously didn't help, and Richard Hill doesn't seem to be exactly galvanising things so far this season. Let's hope they come through their poor run of form soon ..... but then slip back again during the Christmas/New Year fixtures ........ :whistle: