Dagenham and Redbridge V Torquay Utd. A Saturday 30th September 2017 -match thread

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

This match is a lesson. There is no hope. We're doomed. RIP TUFC. :red:
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

tufc si wrote: 30 Sep 2017, 16:50 This late goal conceded shit has to be sorted.
I don't think this was deliberate by our team today.

Sounds a much better performance and were fecking robbed by a cnut of a ref :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

Dutchgull wrote: 30 Sep 2017, 16:56 I don't think this was deliberate by our team today.

Sounds a much better performance and were fecking robbed by a cnut of a ref :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
No, it sounds like we were robbed by an idiot of a McGinty.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Absolute travesty.

Completely undeserved result, a point was the least we deserved given how well we'd played but we didn't even get that. Dagenham fans on the way out agreed that we were the better side.

Can't say whether it was a penalty or not as it was down the other end. Play like that in upcoming games and you'd say we'd survive- but we have such a lot of ground to make up it's not that simple.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Was not at game but listening to it we sounded quite good but if you can't score you won't win games. Bad luck hard luck not quite good enough it sounds. Supporters sounded fantastic and don't deserve this.

It's a momouth task , can play well and win 1/3 Of our remaining games and draw 1/3 Of our games and it still won't be enough. Not pessimistic but you never know. We simply need a winning run and get back on par with 5th from bottom.

When you are down you never get any luck , hard luck boys. Keep fighting till the end.
Bert
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: nico

Post by Bert »

Pity Mcginty wasn't given a red-that would have seen him out for a few ganes
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Dutchgull wrote: 30 Sep 2017, 16:56 I don't think this was deliberate by our team today.

So McGinty commits a foul and its the referee's fault?
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 30 Sep 2017, 17:19 So McGinty commits a foul and its the referee's fault?
I am referring to the other decisions that the radio commentator mentioned at other times during the game that were complete crap.

Sounded like a much better performance which gives a smidgeon of hope.

So sorry for getting upset
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Need to score goals and need to win games. A 0-0 draw isn't or wouldn't have been any good anyway.

Need 4 wins now really to get out of bottom 4 and hope others dont pick up any points in the meantime.

Thanks GI. **** genius.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

At what point does osborne and or Harrop actually speak to us the fans to explain there feelings about the dire situation we are in.

It's hard not to feel angry about those bleeding 4 weeks of nothing and then an appointment done at last minute. Owers and kaul are in no way responsible and I don't blame them.

Harrop and osborne must either have a forum or at least release a video explaining themselves

5 year plan lies
Local board lies
Communication with fans lies
4 weeks with no manager pretending to have one lined up lies

Right have had my rant off our for a beer
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

It's the lack of the promised local board and the complete silence from the owners which concern me the most. I used to look forward to the chipper postings of Mike Bateson in the not too distant past - usually beginning with 'The day dawned bright and beeezy...' or something similar. Can you imagine something similar from Clark Osborne?
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Final match result:
Still shit but getting less shit.
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

budegull1954 wrote: 30 Sep 2017, 18:47 It's the lack of the promised local board and the complete silence from the owners which concern me the most. I used to look forward to the chipper postings of Mike Bateson in the not too distant past - usually beginning with 'The day dawned bright and beeezy...' or something similar. Can you imagine something similar from Clark Osborne?
Clarke who? Not yet seen at a match this season.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Disgusting , not a whimper since that video interview thing ... coward
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Every game we seem to be on the arse end of refereeing decisions.