BARROW V TORQUAY Match day thread.16 Sept 2017 ko 3pm

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

MellowYellow wrote: 17 Sep 2017, 00:01 Even being a little part time club, Dover, managed this week to break over 1,000 attendance, and are able to have a board of 7 directors with a controlling chairman.
Yes - what a difference it makes when a club is properly run OFF the field. You also have to give credit to Chris Kinnear. He lost two or three of his best players during the summer and the sooth sayers thought Dover would plummet this season. Not a bit of it. He has re-built the team and they are rideing high so far. Kadell Daniel is also playing for them. Oops - sorry Lucyx2. I see you've already replied to MellowYellow's post and said the same. :Oops:
Zippy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: peter coffill

Post by Zippy »

another nicho **** up then,
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

tomogull wrote: 17 Sep 2017, 12:54 Yes - what a difference it makes when a club is properly run OFF the field. You also have to give credit to Chris Kinnear. He lost two or three of his best players during the summer and the sooth sayers thought Dover would plummet this season. Not a bit of it. He has re-built the team and they are rideing high so far. Kadell Daniel is also playing for them. Oops - sorry Lucyx2. I see you've already replied to MellowYellow's post and said the same. :Oops:
So problem, just multiple agreement.
Lucy
DTUFC
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Martin Rice

Post by DTUFC »

gullintwoplaces wrote: 17 Sep 2017, 11:54 I agree and was equally baffled when we let him go. He looked a decent player when he had settled into the team.
Might be wrong but wasn't he one of the players on Nico's 'maybe' list, who were offered a new contract but on lower wages?
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

on the topic of the game this challenge

what a disgraceful challenge and shocking its only a yellow, jumped in studs up :red: :red: :red: :red:

and continued watching to see 5:17mins how has he booked our player for diving, its a blatant push, who was this sh*t ref?
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

I think the penalty would have been cheap if we'd been given, but their lad only getting a yellow for that challenge is nothing short of disgusting
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

Just watched the highlights on TUFC TV - I have to say it does like pretty dire.