Woking v Torquay match thread Monday 28/8/17 3pm

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

lucy6lucy wrote: 26 Aug 2017, 23:28 I do take this forum seriously and respect most posts. But seriously how has ray become a sensation amongst the admin members. The guy is a wind up merchant and a complete tool. So every Saturday at 16.54 he will post a match prediction thread, whereby the score will be 1-1. He will then make remarks that just irritate most. Can't be arsed tbh, just give ray the freedom of the forum and that other one which is arrharche, because like the club this forum is of late a joke,

Lucy, it's people like you that maintain Ray's contributions, you constantly bite at his remarks. If it really bothers you that much, then either ignore his comments or block them. He isn't a sensation of the Admin team and if you keep going on about him then you are giving what every wind-up merchant wants...attention. Ray has been contacted by different Admins on many occasions.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: argreaveswithanh

Post by arrywithanh »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote: 26 Aug 2017, 23:34
Lucy, it's people like you that maintain Ray's contributions, you constantly bite at his remarks. If it really bothers you that much, then either ignore his comments or block them. He isn't a sensation of the Admin team and if you keep going on about him then you are giving what every wind-up merchant wants...attention. Ray has been contacted by different Admins on many occasions.
It is a free world Lucy, if you want an exclusive forum for TUFC that picks and chooses its contributors then start one yourself. I find you equally annoying but I don't complain to the admins.... :)
HockeyGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by HockeyGull »

Match to start late due to traffic hold ups on the A303 and M3. Woking to go 2-0 up with a goal from the halfway line and a thirty yard backpass own goal. Torquay to have at least four players in the pitch playing out of position. Rory Fallon to come on as sub. No change to scoreline, 2-0 to Woking despite half their players being given the second half off as a Bank Holiday perk.
tufcyellowarmy
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by tufcyellowarmy »

Young riding a unicycle ! , Chaney custard pieing the referee ! , and Lavercombe wearing a wig and big shoes and a bright red nose in goal.
Now that would be entertaining !
However I predict a more mundane affair with fewer antics given the presence of our impending new Ringmaster.
1-1 with Gosling drilling in for a late equalizer.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

A wind up is only funny if there is a point to it or whether it gets enough peoples backs up. Ray Bellends posts are just pointless to the extreme. Posting that every game will finish 1-1 isn't a wind up, or funny its just pathetic.

He has posted repeatedly that Cox is going to be the manager and Rhead is going to be coming. As everyone knows that isn't going to happen then the messages just don't have a point.

Most people comment on Torquay as they are supporters in one way or another. Bellend is just a saddo.

Lucy is right though - you admin just fawn over him like he is jesus or something. Suppose that sums you lot up as well though really.

Jonnstons/Bellend's posts don't bother me in the slightest but if you banned his sorry arse for being a boring pointless prick then the forum might be a better place.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Some of you lot need to get a grip and just ignore his posts. Life is too short to get wound up by shit like this, and there are far more important things to be worrying about, like who the **** our next manager will be, and if we will ever win another football match.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
gateman49
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: George McBrearty

Post by gateman49 »

Hockeygull, you optimist you, I'm glad that you think that we'll have four players on the pitch.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

brucie wrote: 27 Aug 2017, 12:57 A wind up is only funny if there is a point to it or whether it gets enough peoples backs up. Ray Bellends posts are just pointless to the extreme. Posting that every game will finish 1-1 isn't a wind up, or funny its just pathetic.

He has posted repeatedly that Cox is going to be the manager and Rhead is going to be coming. As everyone knows that isn't going to happen then the messages just don't have a point.

Most people comment on Torquay as they are supporters in one way or another. Bellend is just a saddo.

Lucy is right though - you admin just fawn over him like he is jesus or something. Suppose that sums you lot up as well though really.

Jonnstons/Bellend's posts don't bother me in the slightest but if you banned his sorry arse for being a boring pointless prick then the forum might be a better place.

Irony.

Ray's posts quite obviously bother you because you are STILL going on about them. Why don't you show us all how much they don't bother you and just ignore them...that's what a lot of posters do with your posts ;-) .
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: argreaveswithanh

Post by arrywithanh »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote: 27 Aug 2017, 17:50
Irony.

Ray's posts quite obviously bother you because you are STILL going on about them. Why don't you show us all how much they don't bother you and just ignore them...that's what a lot of posters do with your posts ;-) .
:lol: :goodpost:
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

Good old brucie!
KingsGull1983
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by KingsGull1983 »

brucie wrote: 27 Aug 2017, 12:57 A wind up is only funny if there is a point to it or whether it gets enough peoples backs up. Ray Bellends posts are just pointless to the extreme. Posting that every game will finish 1-1 isn't a wind up, or funny its just pathetic.

He will get it right some of the time though.

Anyway I though this was a match thread not a bitching thread. :)

For what it's worth I feel we will go down 2-0.
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Predict 3-0 to Woking. Hopefully last match with Herrera in charge and Fallon to get his marching orders as soon as the new boss is through the door.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

yellowsmiffy wrote: 27 Aug 2017, 19:59 Is it just me or has the Solihull match thread disappeared?
It's been moved to the MatchDay Vault.
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

yellowsmiffy wrote: 27 Aug 2017, 19:59 Is it just me or has the Solihull match thread disappeared?
To many negative comments so GI have brought the thread's copyrights.
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by standupsitdown »

This will be my first match of the season. From reports of the last few games it would seem that a win is not to be expected - but Dover was my last away match and we didn't expect to win their either.