Guiseley v Torquay United 19/08

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: argreaveswithanh

Post by arrywithanh »

forevertufc wrote: 19 Aug 2017, 15:37 Why Rob ? As for the other post, we played narrow Tuesday night and got stuffed at home by Boreham, have a feeling your serial moaner, rather than really having a clue what your talking about arry H
Finally, 1-1, anyway we played with Gosling wide and Reed wide, didn't you watch the game? Muppet!!
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

forevertufc wrote: 19 Aug 2017, 15:37 Why Rob ? As for the other post, we played narrow Tuesday night and got stuffed at home by Boreham, have a feeling your serial moaner, rather than really having a clue what your talking about arry H
from watching Tuesday night, we were exposed by the fact as we know Chaney isnt a LB and although Higgins is a good full back he would be more effective as a wing back

id have 3 CB with 2 wing back, a tighter midfied

and as i type it goes from 1-0 to 1-2!! :scarf:
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

wowowowowowowowowowow
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

forevertufc wrote: 19 Aug 2017, 15:40 And now 2.1 to the Gulls, maybe playing 4-4-2 doesn't look so stupid after all, this is what can happen when we speak to soon.
4-4-2 and back to basics, this is exactly what we need at the minute.
gateman49
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: George McBrearty

Post by gateman49 »

and (briefly maybe) out of the bottom four
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

TUST_Member_Rob wrote: 19 Aug 2017, 15:40 from watching Tuesday night, we were exposed by the fact as we know Chaney isnt a LB and although Higgins is a good full back he would be more effective as a wing back

id have 3 CB with 2 wing back, a tighter midfied

and as i type it goes from 1-0 to 1-2!! :scarf:
A fair point made there Rob. Wasn't having a dig at you BTW
Formerly known as forevertufc
TUST_Member_Rob

DT not filling any confidence that we are now back on the back foot after going 1-2 up

Clarke making more crucial saves
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

forevertufc wrote: 19 Aug 2017, 15:44 A fair point made there Rob. Wasn't having a dig at you BTW
That's nice, give him a hug too :)
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

tufc si wrote: 19 Aug 2017, 15:41 4-4-2 and back to basics, this is exactly what we need at the minute.
Agreed, been asking for 4-4-2 back to basics for a while, simple footballers, playing simple football, it often works.
Formerly known as forevertufc
TUST_Member_Rob

forevertufc wrote: 19 Aug 2017, 15:44 A fair point made there Rob. Wasn't having a dig at you BTW
No problem bud :-D
TUST_Member_Rob

half time - time to regroup and go again!
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

more goals predicted, not sure which way... COYY
Milner33
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Ruairi Keating

Post by Milner33 »

Herrara shows something can happen, even if we are playing a flat 442. What I think is good is he is playing Yan at the back much better than anderson and personally is not tequnicly good enough to be a midfielder. I I was coming in as manager, I would sign a creative midfielder, LB/LWB and a target man and shift Fallon out!!! By far Keating best player, always is with Youngy those two need the ball more.
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

Milner33 wrote: 19 Aug 2017, 15:53 Herrara shows something can happen, even if we are playing a flat 442. What I think is good is he is playing Yan at the back much better than anderson and personally is not tequnicly good enough to be a midfielder. I I was coming in as manager, I would sign a creative midfielder, LB/LWB and a target man and shift Fallon out!!! By far Keating best player, always is with Youngy those two need the ball more.
and which creative midfielders and big target men are available at this stage of the season, easier said than done.
Milner33
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Ruairi Keating

Post by Milner33 »

arrywithanh wrote: 19 Aug 2017, 16:06 and which creative midfielders and big target men are available at this stage of the season, easier said than done.
Probably an exciting attacking youngster on loan