Final Game - North Ferriby @ 12:15

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Nick Potkins
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Final Game - North Ferriby @ 12:15

Post by Nick Potkins »

Firstly please remember it is a 12:15 start........

Win and we are safe.

Draw and Braintree can't catch us. Therefore if Guiseley or York drop points we are safe.

Lose and there are 27 permutations:-
> 16 result in us being safe!
> 11 results we dare not think about.

Of this 11, 7 would be two (three) of Braintree / York and Guiseley to win.
The other four are:
Braintree Win / York Draw / Guiseley Draw
Braintree Win / York Lose / Guiseley Draw
Braintree Draw / York Win / Guiseley Draw
Braintree Lose / York Win / Guiseley Draw

COYY
greenwelly
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by greenwelly »

As an Argyle supporter whose grandfather played for The Gulls I am praying for a home win at Plainmoor next Saturday. Although only an occasional visitor to Plainmoor (3 times last season) i always follow your results and successes. please do it next Saturday.
carlos fandango
Trialist
Trialist

Post by carlos fandango »

As an Argyle supporter living in Plymouth ( but as a child also lived in Whiterock Paignton), will be coming up next week to support the Gulls. If I bring a couple of others, where's the best place to watch please for atmosphere? Bristows Bench or the opposite terrace? I'm guessing the terracing? Also is it pay on the day please? Thanks
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

You'd be better off on the pop side (terrace). Bring as many with you as you can!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

I reckon my 4000 prediction will actually be right. I will be there + two sons who will be foregoing their final game of the season. I do hope the club can cope with the queues.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

Yep the atmosphere is created on the popside (Terrace) and it is pay on the day!

Bring as many as you can Carlos!
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Will be there too!!!
Hopefully Bixieupnorth can skive off (sorry change his shift) on Friday for the trip.
An outstanding effort by KN, Robbie and all the players and staff.
One final push.
Give it your all lads!!!!
COYY!!!
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

A difficult one to predict. TUFC can be, as we know, extremely frustrating and fail when all seems won. Given that, I predict thus:
TUFC (1) 2
North Ferriby (0) 2

Att: 2791.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

A lot of my mates from Exeter are going too. The only downside about a large crowd for me is the smile it will put on Osborne's smug face when he sees the gate receipts (even accounting for the number of season ticket holders).
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

wivelgull wrote: 23 Apr 2017, 13:08 A difficult one to predict. TUFC can be, as we know, extremely frustrating and fail when all seems won. Given that, I predict thus:
TUFC (1) 2
North Ferriby (0) 2 Att: 2791.
Aw, come on you miserable old sod !! Last week you predicted wins against Braintree and NORTH FERRIBY and a defeat at Dover. So why have you changed your mind? Or have you forgotten to take you memory pills ?? But I can't disagree with you when you say that TUFC can be (I'd say are) extremely frustrating and often manage to snatch defeat from victory ....
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Southampton Gull wrote: 23 Apr 2017, 13:27 A lot of my mates from Exeter are going too. The only downside about a large crowd for me is the smile it will put on Osborne's smug face when he sees the gate receipts (even accounting for the number of season ticket holders).
I thought the same SG, perhaps we can turn this around to our advantage and help further convince Torbay Councillors that this is a show of solidarity towards our current plight despite the Owners and Directors shenanigans.

KN has led this beleaguered squad to within a gnats whisker of National League survival.

The Local TV and Press should be able to capture and promulgate our total mistrust of GIs Freehold intentions.
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

I think a 4,000 gate is a realistic target if we ALL talk to mates ,acquaintances, and anyone with just a slight interest in the Club and persuade them to come to Plainmoor on Saturday.

A 4,000 gate will send a very positive message to one and all that this Club is NOT dying.

The support of such a big crowd will I feel sure inspire the players to get the win that will ensure our survival.COYY.
timmax
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Loram

Post by timmax »

Torquay are 10/1 to go down now. Would soften the blow if it goes horribly wrong on Saturday.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

timmax wrote: 23 Apr 2017, 14:34 Torquay are 10/1 to go down now. Would soften the blow if it goes horribly wrong on Saturday.
Plank.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024

TUST Member 468

SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

wivelgull wrote: 23 Apr 2017, 13:08 A difficult one to predict. TUFC can be, as we know, extremely frustrating and fail when all seems won. Given that, I predict thus:
TUFC (1) 2
North Ferriby (0) 2

Att: 2791.
Just like you then.

TUST Member 468