Aldershot v Torquay 8/4/17

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

That save from Moore!!!! Bloody hell!!!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

brucie wrote: 10 Apr 2017, 15:43 Or shagging a sheep.
Wrong forum? ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

standupsitdown wrote: 09 Apr 2017, 14:38 I understand that Aldershot were told to expect 300 plus.

.........and what about Lincoln on Friday?

According to the ticket section on their website there are only a fanny full of tickets left; there is nothing on the Torquay United OS ~so much for their reverence for the Yellow Army ~ and trying to get through on the phone to Lincoln City results in consistently being cut off.

**** the pair of them; clubs with such Mickey Mouse marketing don't and won't get my time and money wasted on them if I can't obtain a good view of the match instead of being stuck in some God foresaken corner.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

merse btpir wrote: 11 Apr 2017, 11:10
.........and what about Lincoln on Friday?

According to the ticket section on their website there are only a fanny full of tickets left; there is nothing on the Torquay United OS ~so much for their reverence for the Yellow Army ~ and trying to get through on the phone to Lincoln City results in consistently being cut off.

**** the pair of them; clubs with such Mickey Mouse marketing don't and won't get my time and money wasted on them if I can't obtain a good view of the match instead of being stuck in some God foresaken corner.

They usually stick us behind the goal merse...????
Hope you go - it would be nice to put a face to that dodgy name/person......
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

Look on BTPIR this morning and also the Lincoln City website andyou'll see where the away fans are put if they come in numbers but in the event ~ and the way the tickets are in demand ~ a small pre-paid area in the main Software Europe Stand (that's the one where the teams emerge from) and in some of the seats corner flag in the small stand behind the South Common goal which has the executive boxes at the back Lincoln. A pretty crap and low level view of the game. City state the need to purchase match tickets in advance of the game.

The only cash turnstiles in operation will be for the Stacey West Stand although it is advised to purchase tickets in advance in order to avoid delays at the turnstiles on the day of the game. This arrangement is also subject to change whilst the Torquay United official site ticket option neither says anything about the game nor works when pressing the 'buy tickets' option.

As far as Torquay United are concerned the game isn't even happening on Friday!

Read more at http://www.redimps.co.uk/news/article/2 ... Yj5xiYt.99
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by standupsitdown »

We've booked a weekend in Lincoln.
Assumed just turn up at the ground and no need to buy tickets.
Nothing on our website.