Wrexham v Torquay 25.3.17

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

FT

1-1

Shame the ref may have cost us 3 points!

Good fighting spirit lads!
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

A very good point.
Formerly known as forevertufc
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

an excellent point, didnt listen to it, penalty each i see, we're a point from safety now, come on torquay, and come on the town council, turn those greedy bastards away from plainmoor!
still keeping the faith
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Well done to Nico and the lads, let's hope they can keep fighting and give us a chance to wipe the grin off the fatmans face :slap:
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by standupsitdown »

Good point. I'd have settled for that at the start.
Looking forward to being at Plainmoor next week and not following on the internet.
Two battles to be one - relegation & Plainmoor.
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

Listened to some of it, I think we did ok given the circumstances.

And wouldn't be just great to avoid relegation just to p$ss off our owners if nothing else :)
TUST MEMBER
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

Southampton Gull wrote: 25 Mar 2017, 16:59 Well done to Nico and the lads, let's hope they can keep fighting and give us a chance to wipe the grin off the fatmans face :slap:
We're all in it together now. Great point. Let's do this!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Couldn't agree more.
Dave

lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

What a game. We dominated 1st half, in fact it was almost total domination. Suddenly 1 minute into 2nd half the Wrexham attacker clearly handles the ball and penalty. Utter disgrace and frustration. We hufffed and puffed missed a few great chances. Couldn't bear to look at the Torquay penalty, it just about went in. Credit to Moore, he saved us twice in the last few minutes. We where so open it was unreal but equally where going for the win. Overall a well deserved draw. If we show that desire and commitment we will play national league football next season.
Lucy
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

lucy6lucy wrote: 25 Mar 2017, 23:00 What a game. We dominated 1st half, in fact it was almost total domination. Suddenly 1 minute into 2nd half the Wrexham attacker clearly handles the ball and penalty. Utter disgrace and frustration. We hufffed and puffed missed a few great chances. Couldn't bear to look at the Torquay penalty, it just about went in. Credit to Moore, he saved us twice in the last few minutes. We where so open it was unreal but equally where going for the win. Overall a well deserved draw. If we show that desire and commitment we will play national league football next season.

Got to give KN and the players great credit for that, given the appalling situation.

I think we all know who the villains are here now, plain and clear!
TUST MEMBER
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Some are still refusing to believe what's happening at the club and choosing to play right into the hands of GI.

The Facebook group is full of clueless happy clappers.
Dave

portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

The simple fact that GI have not added to the squad to aid our chances of avoiding relegation says it all.

You have to be particularly dumb to think GI have the Clubs interests at heart but this will backfire on them. Not everyone is stupid.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

portugull wrote: 26 Mar 2017, 10:07
You have to be particularly dumb to think GI have the Clubs interests at heart but this will backfire on them. Not everyone is stupid.

The one thing I've always been impressed with about fans of TUFC as a whole, we might have our fair share of morons but we have a plethora of talented and intelligent people. We seldom seem to make much use of them for some strange reason but now is the time for all that knowledge to come together and stop these vultures from adding the name Torquay United to the likes of Hereford, Scarborough etc etc.

Now is the time for everyone to do whatever they can to galvanise the support like never before and send this mob back to where they came from. They can dump Harrop at the first McDonalds on their way.
Dave

TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Southampton Gull wrote: 26 Mar 2017, 07:32 Some are still refusing to believe what's happening at the club and choosing to play right into the hands of GI.

The Facebook group is full of clueless happy clappers.
Saw some bloke called Mark disagreeing with you SG, it makes the mind boggle!

Might screen shot that for future (but hopefully not) use.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Yes, Mark used to post on this forum as Mid-Devon and seems to think I have some kind of posse on here when in actual fact I've felt like I've been fighting this lot on my own until recently, on here anyway.

Obviously I've always protected my sources but I've never knowingly posted anything that wasn't true and it's comforting to know that more and more are beginning to realise exactly what these people are up to.
Dave