Bromley FC v Torquay United

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

USA Fans wrote:We have only been following this team from the US for just over a month since Brendan joined on loan. I have to say that I'm hugely impressed with what Nicholson and the boys have achieved in this short time. With sheer grit and determination the points have come, and we have held teams out of the net for 6 out of 10 games. We can only listen to the games on radio and watch highlights, but the team spirit is palpable and comes through clearly. This is a real tribute to Nicholson's leadership skills. Certainly hope he will stay to lead your promotion campaign next season. Last but not least - we have been involved in high level youth and college football ("soccer") over here for many years. This is the most amazing and dedicated fan base I have ever seen. Congratulations and kudos to all from your new found friends and supporters State side. :bow: :clap: :clap:
Is that you, Paul Buckle..?? :~D
USA Fans

Post by USA Fans »

@Jackgladman - yes, he has American friends living in London who came to the game. Great support, but enter his box at your own risk on any given day... :)
jackgladman
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Jo Kuffour

Post by jackgladman »

Highlights:
gateman49
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: George McBrearty

Post by gateman49 »

Good to see the goals but what an incredible bit of editing!
jackgladman
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Jo Kuffour

Post by jackgladman »

gateman49 wrote:Good to see the goals but what an incredible bit of editing!
I wanted to see the red card haha! I guess I'll have to wait for the National League highlights on BT Sport.