Torquay United v Kidderminster Harriers

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Yes!!!!
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Just typing we haven't got it in us to get a late winner lol
TUST MEMBER No. 166

JOHNSON HAD A DREAM
TO BUILD FOOTBALL TEAM
HE HAD NO JOB SO HE CAME TO THE GULLS
WITH CAMERON AT THE BACK
AND REIDY IN ATTACK
WE'RE TORQUAY UNITED
WE'RE ON OUR WAY BACK !!
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Yes - great character from the team when some of those there supporting had seemingly given up.

(Not a dig at everybody that's there, but listening in, some in the crowd had seemed to have turned on the team)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

worried a bit. Berry is hurting.. is he carrying an injury. Hancox is looking to come on.. ooh hold on United and as I mention that Rachi is named man of the match.. some may have said Blisset but I am not there so cannot comment
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Not often we've been able to say this - certainly not this season anyway, but I **** love football sometimes!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

5 minutes of added time! Where's that come from?
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

5 mins added on - time for Blissett's hat trick ;-)
TUST member 200 ;-)
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Waste time puncture the ball do bloody anything!
TUST MEMBER No. 166

JOHNSON HAD A DREAM
TO BUILD FOOTBALL TEAM
WITH CAMERON AT THE BACK
AND REIDY IN ATTACK
WE'RE TORQUAY UNITED
WE'RE ON OUR WAY BACK !!
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

ooh mmy. my nails are bitten to the quick hang on united pllleeeeaaassssseeeee

commo just said with 1 min 40 seconds left Unuted fans can relax a bit.. you gotta be joking.. anything can happen with only 20 seconds left

Yyyeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ccoooommmmeeee ooonnnnn yoooooo yeeelllooooowwwwssss.. upp the gulls the great escape is on on on. yebaaaahhhhhhhhh
Last edited by Glostergull on 05 Mar 2016, 16:56, edited 3 times in total.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

How can people leave Plainmoor at a time like this?
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Halifax have gone one up
TUST MEMBER No. 166

JOHNSON HAD A DREAM
TO BUILD FOOTBALL TEAM
WITH CAMERON AT THE BACK
AND REIDY IN ATTACK
WE'RE TORQUAY UNITED
WE'RE ON OUR WAY BACK !!
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

GET THE FRIG IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss! Shame about Halifax, just gotta keep on keeping on!!
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

FT 3-2!!!

F*CKING BRILLIANT'!!!
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

Now I can finally say it...I'm just glad that our manager and players have more determination and backbone than our so-called supporters! ;-)
dannyrvtufc4life wrote:We're relegated, no question. We'll have to start a rebuilding process that starts in the bottom half of the Conference South next season.
Gullible wrote:KN cannot manage or motivate...the people who are trying to save this club are also the ones destroying it, through their blind faith in KN and his decisions.
Newtongull44 wrote:Thoughts on Nicholson after today's result against tranmere. Is he out of his depth and who would be stupid enough to come in as manager?
kevgull wrote:It has been reported that this board saved us from oblivion and for we thank them however they are also responsible for our current predicament.
nickbrod wrote:Pointless thread? What ? Back our manager taking us into National South? Yippee!
davidcaldwell123 wrote:It looks like we have been restructuring and building a team for the future and not fighting our way out of a relegation battle, we may have faired better if from day one we worked with the players we had instead of restructuring and bringing in the right players with the right behaviours, all very valid in the long term, but back to strategy, was it the wrong one for a relegation battle.
Dazza wrote:I have for fifty years been proud to be a Torquay Supporter. Right now I am on a sabbatical !
kevgull wrote:When the dust settles at the end of this transfer window, do we have the required personel at TUFC to prevent us being relegated to the Conference South? If there was a pole [sic] on this site today, I would vote NO
Tarrboy1 wrote:What I'm seeing at the moment is a complete acceptance of the fact that we are not going to stay up. That TUFC is doomed to relegation to play in a league that I was nearly good enough to play in (and I'm rubbish at football). WTF?
brucie wrote:When we are relegated (which will be confirmed in about a months time) - the board should actively seek to sell the club. Whether that's to Smurthwaite or whoever it doesn't much matter but having this bunch of losers in charge next season is unthinkable. We would probably get relegated form the Conference South and although this might sound like a joke it probably isn't too far removed from the truth.
tomogull wrote:In reality, you don't chop and change your team at this stage of the season, especially when fighting a relegation battle...I doubt that this type of player will help us to make up the 10 points (allowing for our abyssmal goal difference) to avoid relegation.
eddyh wrote:Talk of better things to come is just fanciful. There is zero evidence that we have any chance of signing a promotion worthy team as that is what is now needed. Look at the table.
lucy6lucy wrote:Regrettably I was there. And I agree it was not good. infact it was awful and proved to me we are Conf south bound.
EmetEdadsBeard wrote:The automatic promotion I was writing about was next season back into the Conference as relegation this season is surely a cert?
MF68 wrote:5. At what point do the Board decide to plan for next year as relegation becomes a reality week by week.
gullintwoplaces wrote:In appointing Nicholson, this Board hammered the final nail into the Gulls' coffin, previous nails having been inserted by the previous board.
hector wrote:Probably the worst thing that happened was the win over FGR. It tricked people into thinking we had turn a corner, that we were about to embark on a run to salvage the season. We are not, and the longer we will let the current set-up continue, the sooner relegation will be confirmed.