Cheltenham Vs The Gulls!

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

I'll be there - got annual leave to burn up so taking the day off and heading up in good time. And have managed a sort myself a late start on Wednesday too, so plenty of time to do a match report before I leave Cheltenham!
SantaCruzScotty
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kee

Post by SantaCruzScotty »

MArkygull and brett!

If you give me your mobile numbers ill be able to text you as i wont be aloud on this for a while (Internets going down later tonight)

So if i could have a pm off you both it be great!
if not tonight ill try my phone!
Torquay Till I Die!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Matt, if you're going to this we need to meet for that beer ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Dave, I tried to post from the match but the site refused to let me log in on m'iPhone.

I had literally just spoken to Forever (whose real name escapes me, for shame) about pre-match arrangements for this one and he said that he was meeting you in the social club beforehand for a beer. I am definitely going to this match and, barring any exceptional occurrence, I will be there in plenty of time to meet up with everyone, including you. Do we know which of the other regular dotnetters are going? I can now identify Trojan by sight, so if you stand with him, I should be able to see you. Either than or I'll wait by the mens room, it won't be long before he turns up there and I can follow him back to you. =D

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

ferrarilover wrote:Dave, I tried to post from the match but the site refused to let me log in on m'iPhone.

I had literally just spoken to Forever (whose real name escapes me, for shame) about pre-match arrangements for this one and he said that he was meeting you in the social club beforehand for a beer. I am definitely going to this match and, barring any exceptional occurrence, I will be there in plenty of time to meet up with everyone, including you. Do we know which of the other regular dotnetters are going? I can now identify Trojan by sight, so if you stand with him, I should be able to see you. Either than or I'll wait by the mens room, it won't be long before he turns up there and I can follow him back to you. =D

Matt.
thats harsh matt.

but fair. :rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

I'm still awaiting confirmation on this but if I do go I'm not that hard to miss, damn genetics. Of course being fat has nothing to do with genetics. Damn chocolate.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

HRG wrote:I'm still awaiting confirmation on this but if I do go I'm not that hard to miss, damn genetics. Of course being fat has nothing to do with genetics. Damn chocolate.
Not often I post just a single smilie reply, but for this, I'll make an exception...
:rofl:

Matt.
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

ferrarilover wrote:Not often I post just a single smilie reply, but for this, I'll make an exception...
:rofl:

Matt.
What an honour! I thank you =D
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

I'm working in Stafford on Tuesday and will be knocking off early so I can get down to CHeltenham nice and early. Should be a good crowd for this one, so hopefully we can get three points and march on up the table. :)
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

There will be quite a few of us Matt, see you there ;-)
Dave

Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

ferrarilover wrote:Dave, I tried to post from the match but the site refused to let me log in on m'iPhone.

Matt.
I won't be attending the Cheltenham away game, much to the relief of the Cheltenham conveniences. . . . :Oops:
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

You wimp, what else are you doing?

Matt.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Early starts and late finishes at a Ministry of Defence establishment.
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Chris B
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by Chris B »

This is my first post since the site was reset. To my shame, Tuesday's game (weather-permitting) will be my first away trip apart from PSFs since Dagenham in August 2009.

I'm really looking forward to a good game and decent away following. Oh, and add me to the list of people looking for lifts/shared taxis to Cheltenham Spa station after the match.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Matt.
As Dave says there will be a few up there iam hoping to be there for 6pm,if you are and are not sure i will intrduce you :-D

No worries on the name,mine is also Dave.
Formerly known as forevertufc