Kidderminster v Torquay United-TUE 15th

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Lloyder5
Skipper
Skipper

Post by Lloyder5 »

Sorry, nothing meant to be cryptic. I should have been clearer. Brucie never lets the facts get in the way of a good rant
TUST number 080
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Cheers, it wasn't just your post I was referring to, thought I was going mad, even did a simple sum on the calculator, and wondered who posts were being questioned.

Just to add, I put some stats with only the intention, to show, what our team had done well, and not so well, also to highlight that if the team could defend away like they have at home, and score at home like they have away, then a run of good results are just around the corner.

For the first fix is, keep 11 on the park away from home, and perhaps stop being so conservative at home, maybe the players are little to scared of making a mistake in front of their own fans, play with same aggression ( in a controlled way) and hopefully the goals at home will come.

Added in 3 minutes 54 seconds:
Southampton Gull wrote:The only point needed is that arcadia knows nothing about selecting keepers :keepie: :keepie: :keepie: :keepie:

:lol: indeed.
Formerly known as forevertufc
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Southampton Gull wrote:The only point needed is that arcadia knows nothing about selecting keepers :keepie: :keepie: :keepie: :keepie:
Just remember every dog has it's day!
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

arcadia wrote: Just remember every dog has it's day!
True - even Brucie has been know to be right the odd time, so I'm sure your day will come....

:)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by arcadia »

Scott Brehaut wrote: True - even Brucie has been know to be right the odd time, so I'm sure your day will come....

Scot I am right it's just this Speiss played well and yes SG had his day but long term Speiss compared with Lavercombe nothing has changed in my view. :keepie: :keepie: :keepie: :keepie: If SG wants to get carried away so be it. If he watched the games he might understand.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by arcadia »

Scott Brehaut wrote: True - even Brucie has been know to be right the odd time, so I'm sure your day will come....

Scot I am right it's just this Speiss played well and yes SG had his day but long term Speiss compared with Lavercombe nothing has changed in my view. :keepie: :keepie: :keepie: :keepie: If SG wants to get carried away so be it. If he watched the games he might understand.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

That may be so but, with respect, I'm not looking at who WILL be the better 'keeper, I just want the best 'keeper NOW to be playing.

I know you think that SG is on a wind up with you, and that may be so, but he is also an experienced goalkeeper who has played at a half decent level over a number of years.
The other Dave (forever) has a son who is a 'keeper and is also a coach. I have attended many games with them both and their knowledge of the game and the little things that they notice at times is impressive. I'm not saying that others don't see them too, but I can say that these guys know what they are talking about.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Me wind arcadia up? Whatever next? It would be like kicking a puppy :keepie: :keepie: :keepie: :keepie:

What's the betting Lavercombe will get the nod tomorrow, Deano will want to appease the fans and it's a no brainer for that move to happen ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com