Woking v Torquay TUE 24TH

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Admiral
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Admiral »

What the **** happened? Sounded like we were battering them first half and first to every ball. Disappointing is an understatement
Eirik
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Eifion Williams
Watches from: The sofa

Post by Eirik »

Burnhamgull wrote:2-0.......and we choked
Like we do time and time again. We never seem to learn. Dreadful second half. Makes you wonder what was said at half time.

Disapointed.
-Eirik-
Proud member of Torquay United Supporters Norway
https://www.facebook.com/groups/norwaygulls

TUST MEMBER - https://www.tust.co.uk/
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

That's gutting, positive first half, but frustrating, nothing more to say.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Gutted. Really thought we'd started to turn things around on Saturday and we had the perfect start today.
Can't believe we bloody lost!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

The Spineless tw@ts somehow managed to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory!
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

Wasn't able to listen, sounds a very poor 2nd half!

When you're 2-0 at HT you have to start the 2nd half well, score and make it 3-0 and its goodnight. But concede for 2-1 then the pressure is only coming one way!

At the moment we can't deal with that pressure,

Move on take the positives from the 1st half - sounds like we have outplayed a team looking at the playoffs away from home - Learn from the poor defending in the 2nd half.

Although cue: hargreaves out/worst team ever/won't come to plainmoor ever again/conference south/ blah blah
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

What happened? Well, we were playing against a much better side than Kidderminster, who were an actual threat on goal and we lost. Quite simple, we're rubbish.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

The rose tinters are out.......
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Gloomy Gull »

Hargreaves bar bills must be huge ...the number of lock ins he is having at the moment !!

Let's hope this one works better than the last one. :B
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Well that's a real kick in the teeth. Feels worse than just losing 3-0.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
IanGull01
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by IanGull01 »

Gloomy Gull wrote:Hargreaves bar bills must be huge ...the number of lock ins he is having at the moment !!

Let's hope this one works better than the last one. :B
:lol:
Tamargull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Dave Caldwell

Post by Tamargull »

I'm surprised anyone is surprised that we choked as soon as they scored. Team is a collection of individuals, has no confidence and little tactical sense and Hargreaves does not appear to be able to change things. But wait a minute, I am being too negative. Sorry! I must remember that CH just needs a little more time and I must remember that no one else out there could do a better job given the constraints the manager has to work under (well no one we could afford). I just need to sit back and wait. CH will get a reaction from the players and all will come good in the future...................
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Plainmooroar and Scotty - you really are a couple of fools. Great result for me I bet on Woking when they were two nil down and made an absolute packet so am pleased as punch. In fact that will more than pay for my season ticket to Exeter next year.
As well as conceding three they also hit the post twice.
As has been said many times this is the WORST Torquay team this side of nagasaki. The only hope is that we get in a new owner and this clown Hargreaves will have his arse kicked right up the A38 whilst holding his P45.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Too many inexperienced youngsters in the team who simply don't have what it takes. Another five years should give them at least some experience, and if they learn from it, then perhaps we'll see a reaction. So give CH a little more time; say another five years.. :)
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

brucie wrote:Plainmooroar and Scotty - you really are a couple of fools. Great result for me I bet on Woking when they were two nil down and made an absolute packet so am pleased as punch. In fact that will more than pay for my season ticket to Exeter next year.
As well as conceding three they also hit the post twice.
As has been said many times this is the WORST Torquay team this side of nagasaki. The only hope is that we get in a new owner and this clown Hargreaves will have his arse kicked right up the A38 whilst holding his P45.
I have no problems in you backing Woking to win. But brucie to then state you are going to purchase a Exeter season ticket next season, from your winnings. Well you have lost the plot in regards to being a Torquay fan. You may as well just **** this forum as you have lost all respect ( if you ever had it). Go and join the scum and enjoy them. And stop posting your shit. Goodnight . Y :scarf:
Lucy