Wrexham v Torquay

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

But moving forward to say next season can we have a player in what will be a small squad who doesn't last 90mins, I don't think so.
TUST MEMBER
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Neal wrote:But moving forward to say next season can we have a player in what will be a small squad who doesn't last 90mins, I don't think so.
Congratulations on taking this match thread to 4 pages. I can only assume the usual forum bloggers where not at the match yesterday. I take it the away following was sparce yesterday
Lucy
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

As pointed out by Tommyg there is massive difference between Howe and Briscoe. Howe lost nearly 2 stone, got himself fit, and when fit, was pretty quick and mobile for a big man, and never had a problem lasted 90 minutes when he wasn't getting sent off.

For all the reasons pointed out by RJC Briscoe is probably our best all round player, but lets cut to the chase here, Briscoe is out an of condition, unfit tub of lard every thing Howe wasn't, and far from the professional footballer he needs to be even for the conference premier, might get away with it in the Western League, he needs to be put on weight loss programme and given a time scale to lose weight, the club has no money and we're paying a player who simply can't function for 90 minutes.
Formerly known as forevertufc
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

tommyg wrote:Harding injured again? Surely not!
He plays two or three ineffective games and then Sicknote Harding somehow picks up yet another injury. Roll on the end of the season when he can be told to pack his bags and MUCK OFF !!!
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

tomogull wrote: He plays two or three ineffective games and then Sicknote Harding somehow picks up yet another injury. Roll on the end of the season when he can be told to pack his bags and MUCK OFF !!!
:goodpost:
TUST MEMBER