Altrincham.v.Torquay

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Carol Vorderman..eh?

Post by wodger of awabia »

I don't things are as bad as some people are writing here,there can't have been many people who expected a swift return to L2. so lets all get used to the idea that we are a lower mid table team who should be well able to avoid relegation. Who is to blame? I.M.O. it is the board who have made some dreadful decisions, but it is their money they have wasted so it's not for us to castigate them,we just have to watch crap football, it's not as if the pies & Bovril have deteriorated. They should have given additional support to Ling & not sacked him,their next mistake was to employ that clown Knill who did not save us, but just had a few lucky results at the end of the season ( remember the miracle at Morecambe ). Next they failed to sack Knill after 15 games & employ an experienced "firefighter" manager. I suppose I could go on & on, but the point is that we will not be going anywhere fast, so lets get used to the idea. Next season we will most likely improve, but will we be able to compete with Hartlepool & Tranmere who look favourites for the drop?
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

Seen the highlights today. Ok we didn't play well but jeez 3 bloody good chances, Ofori, Pearce and Downes. Gee how all those missed from max 5 yards is unbelievable!
TUST MEMBER