Torquay.v.Bromley FA Trophy

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

Four nil, big Ash
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

4444444444!! Hopefully, this will be a confidence builder for the boys!! Few more pennies coming our way too, which is nice.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

5 last round, 4 this
Sunnysideup
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Manse

Post by Sunnysideup »

Good all round performance today. Harding and Ajala probably the pick of the players today.
Apathy Rules...............it's ok though, nobody's that fussed about it........
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Really can't stand people who get head of themselves,,,,,,,,,,,

So is two Wembkey appearances in one season on the cards?
yeovilgull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by yeovilgull »

Dave_Pougher wrote:Really can't stand people who get head of themselves,,,,,,,,,,,

So is two Wembkey appearances in one season on the cards?
On the cards? A virtual certainty I would say :)

Brucie, what odds can we get?

I see Lincoln's good run ended today losing 4-0
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Sounds like a professional performance. Well done to CH and the players. 3 rounds to wembley. And apart from Woking ( they do a have reply in order to progress), Gateshead or Grimsby (of which one has to go) it is there for the taking. :scarf:
Lucy
Tamargull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Dave Caldwell

Post by Tamargull »

Well done to Chris and the lads. Sounded like a good performance Nice to keep a clean sheet too.
Tamargull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Dave Caldwell

Post by Tamargull »

Well done to Chris and the lads. Sounded like a good performance Nice to keep a clean sheet too.
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

yeovilgull wrote: On the cards? A virtual certainty I would say :)

Brucie, what odds can we get?

I see Lincoln's good run ended today losing 4-0
Work is going to be good on Monday morning. COYY!
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

I presume the draw is on Monday . This round is national. Would love chorley or FC united away
Lucy
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

It was nice to score a few goals but Chris has got to address this passing in our own half we were pressed second half again and Bromley took charge for a good 15 minutes, when they should have been dead and buried. Seabright stopped them getting back into the game. Berry did well again but this was against a part-time team from a lower league don't get carried away. :keepie:
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

It was nice to score a few goals but Chris has got to address this passing in our own half we were pressed second half again and Bromley took charge for a good 15 minutes, when they should have been dead and buried. Seabright stopped them getting back into the game. Berry did well again but this was against a part-time team from a lower league don't get carried away. :keepie:
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

At least if we get relegated, promotion should be straight forward next season..... :lol:
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
KlinK
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by KlinK »

I am a popside season ticket holder but took advantage of the reduced prices to sit in Bristows bench for this match. I thought the view of the game was great but have to say I would never sit there again as it was far too cold in the prevailing conditions. I am a pensioner but would much prefer to stand on the warmer popside than sit in the cold bench. I thought the game today was very entertaining and with the benefit of the view from the bench felt that we should have been three or four up at half time. Watching the game from up in the bench made me realise ( in this game and I assume this applies to many others) how much technical ability some of our players had but how many times they always seem to take the wrong option. What was especially good about todays game was that, excluding offsides, there were, I think, around only six fouls. This was down to two sides trying to play football and an excellent referee trying to allow the game to flow. As the less fancied team playing away from home I think a great deal of credit has to go to Bromley in the way they played and conducted themselves.