TUFC.V.BRFC boxing/new years day match thread.

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Scott - ok fair enough I will stop but please could you do us all a favour and ban FriendlyGas. Thanks and a happy new year (or it will be as soon as BR lose a game and he disappears for six months)
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

Sorry friendlygas, all those photos confirm to me is that Harrison is climbing all over the back of MacDonald.
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

The irony is that Mansell's free-kick was, as we became accustomed to, way off the mark. In fact no player was going to head the ball no matter how high they jumped as it sailed over everybody's head for a goal kick.
Still I agree with another poster, let us take the hurt out on Alfreton tomorrow.
Sunnysideup
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Manse

Post by Sunnysideup »

nickbrod wrote:The irony is that Mansell's free-kick was, as we became accustomed to, way off the mark. In fact no player was going to head the ball no matter how high they jumped as it sailed over everybody's head for a goal kick.
Still I agree with another poster, let us take the hurt out on Alfreton tomorrow.
What utter rubbish. The ball was dipping nicely for a back post header. If you actually watch the video, it drops to the ground inside the 6 yard box FFS...
Apathy Rules...............it's ok though, nobody's that fussed about it........