FA Cup 4th Round - Torquay United vs Crawley Town

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Bevs certainly did not disgrace himself, two excellent saves. Irritates me to hear them called misses.
WESTWARDGULL
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by WESTWARDGULL »

They were both great saves. Steve Claridge was at game and saying first save was top class.
robc
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by robc »

Steve Claridge is a massive cun... oh wait, he was complimentary about some TUFC related?! If you believe that you'll believe we've let our leading scorer go for under 100k, eh? oh.
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

Yeah, heard Scotty Bevan on FiveLive as well. Says he's getting over Saturday now, just as well as Hereford are turning up tommorow night :clap:
Oblivion!!!!
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

I despise Evans & Rayner, I feel sick we lost. This is my first post for a while because of how gutted I feel. I can honestly say this hurt more than the Exeter play -off semi. Only three wins out of three (against the bottom three sides!) next will convince me we have not had our season ruined beyond repair. Benners and Super gone too....? I lose 250 quid if Oxford finish above us. If I win, considering what we sold him for, I could buy Benners back.
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.