Morecambe vs Torquay United

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Sunny
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: DANNY STEVENS

Post by Sunny »

"Just got back and want to disagree with a few posts on here. The first pen was a blatant and embarassing dive, the second was harsh but was a definate penalty. So gutted that we had the points in the bag only to lose so cruelly. The ref was an absolute disgrace to his profession today as were both assistants. Vy worked upery, very poor. In terms of the game we were a little blunt up front with support slow to arrive on breaks yet we had half a dozen decent shots on goal which came to nothing. Generally solid at the back. Stevens was again ineffective , failing yet again to beat men and get telling balls or shots in. All the lad can do in effect is run quickly, he has no footballing brain. May i also apologise for using quite a bid of bad language when ere was

Only just had the chance to read all the comments regarding Saturday's game as had to dash off after the game and have been working away.

The only thing I can say regarding Andygull's comments about Danny Stevens is BULLS**T. And to suggest he doesn't have a football brain leaves me speechless. By far Danny is the most intellegent player in the side, Buckle has made that comment himself.

Danny played well on Saturday and does not deserve such stupid comments like that. Other players didn't play as well, does that mean they don't have a football brain?

All I can say to Andygull (who ever you are) don't talk rubbish and just watch the game and not individual players. Obviously you do not have a clue about football.
Someone else commented " Some people get on a player and just will not change their opinion no matter how they play. He worked his socks off today and beat several players several times" .
I totally agree with the above comment.
Last edited by Louis on 20 Jan 2011, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote errors
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Sunny wrote:
Only just had the chance to read all the comments regarding Saturday's game as had to dash off after the game and have been working away.

The only thing I can say regarding Andygull's comments about Danny Stevens is BULLS**T. And to suggest he doesn't have a football brain leaves me speechless. By far Danny is the most intellegent player in the side, Buckle has made that comment himself.

Danny played well on Saturday and does not deserve such stupid comments like that. Other players didn't play as well, does that mean they don't have a football brain?

All I can say to Andygull (who ever you are) don't talk rubbish and just watch the game and not individual players. Obviously you do not have a clue about football. I totally agree with the above comment.

Welcome to the forum Danny :-D
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Mum's the word ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Twas I who made the comment about him working hard and beating several players, and as I was there I stand by what i saw (as a relative neutral who was driving as well I watched from a sober neutral point of view).
Also the Pens. I was 15 yards away-they were both penalties, contact made with player, inside box, nowhere near ball=penalty.
Sorry, but I left my yellow specs at home. You can argue he went down easy all week long but they were both pens. End off.
Next
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Sunny (Delight, possibly)

Most intelligent player in the side? Really? Really, really? Are you sure? Is that your final answer? Because this is going to be a very short argument if it is.

Go here >>>

Purchase.
Read.
Learn.
Return to forum with manners and courtesy and respect for those of us who have earned the right to talk to other people the way you have in your post above.

Matt.

I wouldn't mind if you were right, but Danny certainly does seem a tiny little bit of a one trick pony. I'm thrilled that it is a reasonably good trick (better than a pony doing line dancing while wearing a novelty hat, not as good as a pony riding a motorcycle on the wall of death). He always seems to want to beat a man too many and this demonstrates his limited, but developing, football brain. Also, his brother is a jolly nice chap, so we'll let him off.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"