TUFC v Hereford United, Football League 2, 29/10/11

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I'm going to bring out a fitness DVD. I'm going to call it "Stop eating cake and go for a run, you fat git". It won't sell well, but by Jimminy, it'll be effective.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

ferrarilover wrote:No complaints from me, was more a slant specifically at how the thread had developed. It helps that it was a constructive conversation rather than a pathetic argument, any coincidence that it was between two of our more intelligent and knowledgable posters?

Get yourself to the gym, HRGie!

Matt.
Alas I cannot afford a gym membership and don't get benefits so can't get it on the cheap. Just going to have to try the old fashioned way of eating less and walking more.

The title of your dvd is quite mean Matt. Are you going for a military/bootcamp style weight loss routine? Or do you just want to make us fatties cry? I wouldn't recommend it to comfort eaters.

On topic bit: Woo! Yeah! We won! Go Team!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I say DVD, it'll just be the case, no disk. The theory is that anyone who doesn't understand the core message from the title alone is definitely going to be too stupid to operate a DVD player, so including a disk would be futile.

You can afford gym membership, just take the money you used to spend on the things which necessitated the membership in the first place (those short journeys in the car which you now walk instead, for example), and offset that against the membership.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

I don't drive so have to walk. :na: Well, whilst the other 'alf is at work anyway.