Torquay United v Rotherham United

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

get in! :clap:

nicho header? what? :no: :bow:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I meant to say by the way bixie, my bet went down the tubes at ewood. Bloody Arsenal, just when you think they have hit rock bottom, they find an extra layer of the earths crust!! They are as close as you will get to a load of women playing football in the prem!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

bixieupnorth wrote:barnsley behind, looked at watford for ages but so unpredictable at oakwell

yeah bixie, barnsley are! =D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024

TUST Member 468

bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i did arsenal to score in both halves, so my bet still alive, burton only one badly wrong at moment, backed swindon, with everton hull chesterfield stevenage tranmere and gills
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Get in Nico!! (My favourite Gull no less!). Any chance of any of our strikers getting in on the act instead of relying on others. Fingers out of your arses boys!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

bixieupnorth wrote:buckle and exeter both behind in same minute
shame. :rofl:

TUST Member 468

bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

4-3 ahead on corners
still keeping the faith
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Well, at least we're still in it. Lets hope our good second half performances can spur us on to victory.

COME ON LINGY, WORK YOUR MAGIC!!
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Jeez Bixie, you don't half give yourself a lot to do with your selections! But i guess if it comes off you are in for party. The teams that i fancied are shocking at the moment. I fancied Wednesday to bounce back at Yeovil, not happening, Bolton and Everton, not happening and Crawley to bounce back, not happening. Glad i only had the one bet actually. To be fair i have much larger stakes on foreign football as it is generally more reliable. English football betting is an absolute minefield. You can have a bet then look at it scanning the teams you have picked and think,'yeah i'm confident that all these teams are going to win' and you make little cases for why each team should win in your head. Then come full time arrives the usual deflation that Norwich have won at Bolton or that Blackburn who are shit and can't buy a win beat Arsenal. Crazy but i love it! Take Forest at home today, Rams down to ten, gk sent off and 1-0 up in the first minute and they LOST!!! Unbelievable.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Not that i am complaining but why isn't Danny Stevens on the bench? Anyone know, is he injured or has Ling finally seen the light? Cheers.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i'm only small stakes and it gives me great pleasure win or lose, got a few other accs on and a euro one later
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

okane header in first minute, looks like its gonna carry on in same vein, as long as we score the next goal we'll be ok i think?
still keeping the faith
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

RENE!!!!
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Get in Rene!! Great to see him score, a big boost to him.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

2330, 248 in away end, i was pretty close with attendance again? do i get the boots again??

howe 3-3!!
still keeping the faith