Torquay vs Crawley

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Gashead1979 wrote:
Well we had to get our RB out of the team, apparently he had a 'mare against your lot.

More puzzling is Zebroski, doesnt look like a winger, cant see he'd be any good as a striker, doesnt really look like a footballer at all, but still gets in the team ahead of Carayol who looked class when we've seen him. Most of Buckles team selections and subs have been very confusing to say the least.....
And so it begins!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Gashead1979 wrote:
Well we had to get our RB out of the team, apparently he had a 'mare against your lot.

More puzzling is Zebroski, doesnt look like a winger, cant see he'd be any good as a striker, doesnt really look like a footballer at all, but still gets in the team ahead of Carayol who looked class when we've seen him. Most of Buckles team selections and subs have been very confusing to say the least.....

hmmm he does provide some baffling team selections at times but in his defence (god thats not easy saying that) when you go beyond the forums and ask players and others around the team there was sometimes a legitimate reason. But that said Zebs is always going to be higher up the bum pal list than Carayol what ever Carayol does.
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

Zebroski might just be one of them players where he just works at one club playing a certain way. He worked for Torquay but hasn't done anything at his other clubs. I was never his biggest fan, don't get me wrong he'd be in my side because of what he offered us in terms of his physical attributes, pace and work rate. But in terms of actual footballing talent he is severely limited and he has absolutely no football brain whatsoever.

I'm not surprised that so far he hasn't hit the ground running.