Torquay vs Hereford United - Saturday 5th May 2007

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
faninpeace
Trialist
Trialist

Torquay vs Hereford United - Saturday 5th May 2007

Post by faninpeace »

Hi, I'm writing on your forum in the hope of finding a programme from this fixture back in 2007. I am a Hereford fan and I have been to hundereds and hundreds of football matches. I have a programme from all but two. I have recently found one of these on Ebay but am now on a mission to find this one from Torquay.

I think it was the last home game of the season for you guys before you got relegated to the conference (glad you came back mind so that we can enjoy another top weekend on the coast!!). If i remember correctly I think the game ended 0-0 and that they sold out of programmes before the game,

If anybody has a programme from this game I would be willing to pay a fair price and would be extremely grateful if you could PM me or leave a message on here. This is my absolute last resort I think!! Worth a shot!! Thank and Good luck for the season!!
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

Just bumping this back to the top - have had a rummage in my cupboards FIP, but have not got this one, sorry. Is the programme shop still at the ground, does anyone know? Am happy to pop in there.

btw, found an awful photo of a grinning Chris Roberts as I was looking for this programme. Had to steady my nerves with a Twix and a mug of Gold Blend... :O It seems much longer ago than it was, all that carry on...
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

I remember the game, and I can't remember if I got a programme though. Will have a look soon and get back to you. :)
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

I, like Nick, will have a look when I am next home but I more than likely have it gathering dust!
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

faninpeace
Trialist
Trialist

Post by faninpeace »

Westbaygull - thanks for looking mate!
Louis and NickGull - Would be extremely grateful

Cheers guys
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Fan,

I speak to "Mike the programme man" at every home match and I can get you a definite answer (and probably a copy of the programme you want) on Saturday.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
faninpeace
Trialist
Trialist

Post by faninpeace »

Ferrarilover - that would be great. cheers.
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Hi there, checked at home and it appears not - apologies! Hope someone else helps you.
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Faninpeace, you may be in luck, I believe I have two of these programmes somewhere in my bedroom. I will have a look for you later tonight when I'm back home.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

tktufc91 (if indeed, that is your REAL name)

If you could let us all know on here if you sort this before Saturday, that'd be great. It'll save me pestering Programme Mike for one and then having to give it back a week later.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by tktufc91 »

ferrarilover wrote:tktufc91 (if indeed, that is your REAL name)

If you could let us all know on here if you sort this before Saturday, that'd be great. It'll save me pestering Programme Mike for one and then having to give it back a week later.

Matt.
will do

faninpeace, I've found the programme your looking for, give me a pm mate and I'll get it in the post
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

tktufc91 wrote: will do

faninpeace, I've found the programme your looking for, give me a pm mate and I'll get it in the post
you, tktufc91,

are a top bloke.

well done mate for helping this guy out.

PS can you pop round and see bucks and get him to take Super of the transfer list??
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

faninpeace
Trialist
Trialist

Post by faninpeace »

A massive thank you to tktufc91 who appears to have found one. I am extremely grateful and can't quite believe that 1) I might now have the lot and 2) you torquay fans have been so helpful. An absolute credit to the club and to the name of football fans. Good luck for this season guys and hope you continue with the promotion push. Your season is certainly looking more promising than ours at Hereford United anyway!! Cheers!!
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by tktufc91 »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: you, tktufc91,

are a top bloke.

well done mate for helping this guy out.

PS can you pop round and see bucks and get him to take Super of the transfer list??
I try to please super :)

I collect a lot of programmes through my grandparents and Auntie TK, have a big box of them in my room. Must have about over 100 programmes.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

faninpeace wrote:A massive thank you to tktufc91 who appears to have found one. I am extremely grateful and can't quite believe that 1) I might now have the lot and 2) you torquay fans have been so helpful. An absolute credit to the club and to the name of football fans. Good luck for this season guys and hope you continue with the promotion push. Your season is certainly looking more promising than ours at Hereford United anyway!! Cheers!!
I never did get around to looking in the roof, so apologies, but I'm glad you've got one.

Good luck to Hereford for the season :)