League 2: Rotherham United vs Torquay United

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Bigman
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Bigman »

Worst performance I've seen this season, too many of our players just didn't turn up. Zebs far and away our best player, Nicho put some good balls in and was ok defensively, but everyone else was pretty poor. First two goals came from poor defending and Bev spills, third looked like it could easily have been stopped but we just couldn't be bothered. Zeb's goal was well taken and good carrying forward by Jake, but initially came from a cross their winger flashed across our goal after skinning Manse for the 12th time.

Felt very disheartened after seeing that performance, but it's been a great season as a whole and it's not over yet.

With regards to the chanting, if you want to sing all match go ahead, but I go to watch the match and would rather concentrate on that than be standing up and sitting down at the command of fellow supporters or insulting the opposition fans. I'm all for cheering on the team, but especially if they're not doing well I don't see the point of just slagging off the locals.

On a random note, saw a few of the players leaving the ground after the game (O'Kane, Macklin, Branston), who acknowledged our support, but is a large Domino's pizza really the best post match meal for a professional athlete?