League 2: Torquay United vs Wycombe Wanderers

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Wasnt there a few morons chanting about Rendell losing his kid? (I should of worded it better in my first post) maybe he was one of them I cant think of any other reason than that unless someone nearer the incident knows why they got removed like that.
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

If it was for that, then the scum deserves a life ban. >:(
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Something that has not been mentioned yet on this thread is Bartlett and his bell, the upset it caused and the abuse directed at two Torquay Fans.com members (Matt and Matt's mum Diamond Girl).

After the bell was confiscated, Bartlett continued to direct personal abuse towards the direction of Diamond Girl, so I gave him a "nudge" in the back which propelled him down a few steps. He didn't take the hint to shut the f*ck up too kindly, so when he turned toward me I was prepared. Cue flashpoint (insert electrical symbol denoting a flash of lightning). AC ready and likewise DC. Back in the day, me and Bruv were called AC/DC many times. These days, the AC/DC reference has gone. These days, me and Bruv are simply referred to as "D n A".

After being "quietly" advised, bell end Bartlett decided of his own free will to direct all his "support" towards the action on the pitch.

I've saved the best bit to last. Usually, I make my way down to the Popside exit ready for a quick getaway. For the Wycombe game, me and DC made an exception, we waited for the Popside to empty before we moved from the time honoured position. What follows is pure comedy gold.

Bartlett (inspite of being advised previously as to his future conduct), directed another foul mouth rant at Diamond Girl. At this point Matt stepped in and got physical (he did something physical). Matt directed a lightning hand aimed at the head of Bartlett, whipped the baseball cap off his head quicker than you can say "you wanker you", and flung it down more steps than my previous nudge did. :rofl:

Bartlett glanced back at the offended, up for it Mother's son, decided angered Matt would offer more trouble than the "D n A" combo( :O ), and slipped away quietly into the night, well quietly for Bartlett that is.
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Fair play to Matt, Bartlett is a complete and utter fool, always has been and always will be.
Dave

Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

After the Wycombe game, besides meeting volunteer groundsman Aussie in the Union for a few beers, also met up with Eirik and friends (Norway Gulls). This time Eirik and friends didn't miss their connecting train to their next destination (Gills v Bees) the next day.

When they were over in Feb 2010, the Trojan called 'rse got them so pissed up they missed their connecting train/flight back to Norway. :rofl:
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"