League 2: Torquay United vs Port Vale

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

As for the match, a lot has been summed up accurately in previous posts.

Bucks IMHO got the starting line up wrong. He'll learn from that error of judgement. Kee is no winger/back tracker. Zebs is."Laptop" played well in midfield and with Oastler alongside him the game may have been different. In any case, "Accrington" comes back into the reckoning after his suspension.

As for Stevens :@ , the little runt went and hid in midfield. As usual, his first touch was piss poor and failed to go wide. Popside got on his case and and in midfield he hid. Will be released at the end of the season.

Overall, a point was all we deserved and could have been none at all. Winning the last four is a tough ask and might not be enough to gain automatic promotion, but I hope we go for four wins and in the final reckoning we finish top of the playoff pile.
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Oh, I forget the best bit. Bartlett was stood right next to Matt.

Well done me o' mate :clap: , you gave him the cold right shoulder and did your best to concentrate on the first half action through the usual tiresome Bartlett rhetoric.

I did notice that when I came back from Boots & Laces, you had made the very wise move of putting distance between you and foghorn clegghorn by moving to the backstep. :clap:
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Glad you spotted that Troj, since he was being more annoying than usual by moving about.

As for the 'goal' I, like you, (please, note the comma) have just watched it online. Absolutely terrible decision! Branno not within a yard of the defender and Robbo's man not even in the same postcode, no foul from either of them, well done ref/lino, you have cost us two very valuable points.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

[quote="yellowsmiffy"]Folowing the last 2 matches there has hardly been any response on this forum!??? Where is everyone????[/quote

It's Spring and a young man's attention turns to rutting :devil: o:)

For us o'farts, erindoors called dear has forgotten what rut means :( .
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

NickGull wrote: For somebody else, duhhhh!

:keepie:
Gave it to my sisters boyfriend anyhow...see you at the penultimate home game! :-D