Welcome to the site, introduce yourself topic...

General chat about anything else goes here.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

You have. Mods: It's high time someone changed Andy's surname to 'Holmes'.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

That wouldn't suit me, it's far too quintessentially English. :lol:

To add to the confusion, I have a Scandinavian surname. :-/
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
coley in stripes
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by coley in stripes »

I bet it's something like Andy Phuck Schitt :na:
ethantufcbaker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Dan Sparkes

Post by ethantufcbaker »

hi im ethan i have only supported torquay since a lincon match in the 10/11 season. have only liked football for less than 3 years. my dream is to play for torquay. just
signed up for the forum. :scarf:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Welcome Ethan, maybe take your boots on Saturday and you might get a game. :lol: :-D
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Welcome Ethan. A great dream to have, for sure. You'll certainly be better than Harding!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:slap: :lol:
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

I guess you mean the home game, Zebro[w]ski and Tomlin with the goals in a 2-0 win. Jesus, was all that really that long ago. I seem to remember Lincoln being absolute and utter turd. That was the game before the Bradford away 3-0 win, which was one of my favourite ever away days. We won at a canter, played some really nice football, pissed off their big time Charlies and it was a beautiful, sunny day.

Matt.
ethantufcbaker
First Regular
First Regular

Post by ethantufcbaker »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:Welcome Ethan, maybe take your boots on Saturday and you might get a game. :lol: :-D
aha yeah nah i have faith
ethantufcbaker
First Regular
First Regular

Post by ethantufcbaker »

cambgull wrote:Welcome Ethan. A great dream to have, for sure. You'll certainly be better than Harding!
yeah harding is not good atm
ethantufcbaker
First Regular
First Regular

Post by ethantufcbaker »

ferrarilover wrote:I guess you mean the home game, Zebro[w]ski and Tomlin with the goals in a 2-0 win. Jesus, was all that really that long ago. I seem to remember Lincoln being absolute and utter turd. That was the game before the Bradford away 3-0 win, which was one of my favourite ever away days. We won at a canter, played some really nice football, pissed off their big time Charlies and it was a beautiful, sunny day.

Matt.
yeah it was that 2-0 win well remembered and yeah i cant believe it was that long ago
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Just a quick one. Why is the title of this thread a question?

Matt.
ethantufcbaker
First Regular
First Regular

Post by ethantufcbaker »

ferrarilover wrote:Just a quick one. Why is the title of this thread a question?

Matt.
Sorry matt I'm new here and didn't no what to do so I put hi? To indicated that is that what you are supposed to do.
Ethan
WYGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Ian Twitchin

Post by WYGull »

Thought it was about time that I actually joined the forum having spent many years viewing it and being frustrated and amused in equal measure.

My name is Julian and I've supported the gulls for just about forty years. Born in Newton Abbot but grew up in Teignmouth. My grandfather started taking me to Plainmoor from the age of 4 and been going ever since. Moved away from Devon in 1987, first to west wales and then on to Leicester. Next move was to Bristol and been living in Somerset since 2000.

Been a season ticket holder most of the time, currently am as well as my son who decided to follow his dad's team rather than a premier league team. We do all home games and about half of the away games a season. The wife's a Pompey supporter, I am afraid.

Have many fond (and not so fond) memories over the years, but that goal by Tim Sills at Wembley will live with me forever.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Big welcome to the forum, Julian. Hope to see you joining in and using your huge experience of being a Gulls fan.

Shame about the wife though ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com